Friday, January 06, 2006

Only 3 days to go.... holy crap!

Well, I'm leaving home Monday morning. As time gets nearer, I'm more and more aprehensive about going, but I would kick myself forever if I didn't at least give it a go. I can always come back early, though I'm hoping not to have to. I'm starting to finalize my packing list, and figure out how everything will fit together. I won't have email for quite a while, not until after training, so updates will be sparadic at best, but I'll try. My phone is being shut off on Sunday, so that's the last day to call. I will find out what my address is and post it on here before I leave. I'm going to try to send a link to this blog to everyone I can think of, but feel free to share with anyone who might be interested.

Well, back to packing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

visit the webpage for daily Nigerien News www.niger1.com/english.html